Guess who was nominated for the beautiful blogger award? This Girl!
Thank You Little Dinosaur Baby for the nomination. If you don’t already read her blog, she is currently expecting her first child and lives in Thailand. You should certainly head over and follow her journey with her little dinosaur. I don’t think she could have sent this at a better time, it’s been 7 months since my last haircut and as you read the rest of this (things you don’t know about me) you will see why that sticks out as a big deal.
So to accept this award, I will nominate some of my favorite blogs:
- Sew Dysfunctional: H. is a whimsical girl, some might call her a free spirit who shares tidbits of her life on her blog. She was my first on location bride in Florida long before I moved here, and let me cut off all of her hair for locks of love. We now live long distance so I love to keep up with her via blog.
- The Engineer and the Lactation Chic: The lactation chic and I have known each other long before either of us were lactating…LOL We both grew up living in the same small town and were in grade school together. Now years after that we have our own children, and I must say pretty awesome mothers. Follow her adventure on her ever so sweet blog.
- sacredgardendoula : A mother who is also a community doula, childbirth educator, prenatal yoga instructor, and herbalist. She blogs about so many things inspirations, pregnancy, parenting, and shares insightful info on herbs. I’m excited to follow her and her talents.
- MOMJEANZ: A mother residing in the state I grew up in. Ohio. A doula and mom with a very adorable blog. Can’t wait to read more.
- Fourwood Thinking A tattoo artist and a chef share their story of parenthood in beautiful photos.
- Documenting Delight : A family in Australia. Mom is a photographer and astounds me with her photos and writing. Not new, but I seriously love her blog ❤
- allforbreastfeeding : A blog all about breastfeeding. I am fairly new to this blog, but what is more beautiful than breastfeeding?
Those who have been nominated above, if you choose to participate in this award here are a few rules (I am not one to normally do these sorts of bits, but I love to share great blogs and maybe you do too) :
- Post the award on your blog
- Remember to thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their site.
- Post 7 random facts about yourself to help us get to know you better.
- Nominate 7 new bloggers you consider noteworthy.
7 Random Facts about me:
- I was a stylist for 12+ years
- I was born and raised in “the heart of it all”. Ohio.
- I love to dance around the house with my little girl listening to frech music and hear her giggle.
- I don’t own a cell phone.
- I adore the scent of lavender…and roses…it’s a toss up.
- I really really like coffee and dark chocolate. At the same time.
- My husband and I met on a school bus.